- You will be screened over the phone for COVID-19 Symptoms.
- Upon entry into the clinic, all patients must sanitize their hands. We have also placed hand sanitizers in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use.
- We ask you to wear your mask, if you don’t have one, we will be happy to provide you with one.
- 2-meter social distancing has been implemented in the waiting room, and floor signs been placed.
- Plexiglas barrier is present at reception.
- No Eating or Drinking in the waiting area
- Commonly used area’s such as reception areas, door handles and counter surfaces at front desk will be wiped minimum 2 times a day.
- We Enclosed our treatment rooms
- We added HEPA Filters to each room and to the common areas
- Our team is fully equipped with N95 Fitted Masks, Gowns, Face shields and level 3 Masks.
- Our Team is screened daily.
- Treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected following the highest standards of infection control protocols, as we always do.
We follow infection control recommendations made by The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO), the Ontario Dental Association (ODA), Public Health Ontario, Ministry of Labour Health and Safety Guidelines and the College of Dental Hygienist of Ontario. We strongly follow these authorities’ guidelines and we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.